9.15.2009

"Wave of the future, Dude. 100 percent electronic."

While I hope more interesting, this post should at least come across as one of a much different tone. My dark, scary perceptions of the internet and technology have been successfully replaced with shinier, happier images in a matter of minutes. My roommate Adam just hooked me up with two clutch improvements:
  1. Plugging in my ethernet cable. I still don't know what "Mbps" means, but I used to get excited about my connection topping out at 15 units. He plugged something in, clicked a button, and we were talking 300. Right off the bat. Hell yeah.
  2. Switching my web browser to Google Chrome. I had no idea Internet Explorer was considered so archaic. But now I've seen the light.
30 minutes ago, the words "ethernet" or "web browser" weren't a part of my vocabulary. How far till the noob finish line?

Next post is about goats. I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment